Monday, January 20, 2014

Brite Winter 2014

Hey pals, Randy here and I'd like to formally announce that the Rust Belt Monster Collective will be painting at Brite Winter this year!  We'll be inside the Great Lakes tasting room, indoors, where it's warm. 

 I did some promotional artwork for the event featuring Fluri, a fun loving yeti I designed last year. If you're in the Ohio City area you've probably seen the black poster around. It was designed by Thomas Fox, who did a bang up job making me look better than I have any right to. 

The poster below is an alternate design by myself, and from my understanding they'll both be available at the event. 

It's a great event , and we hope to to see you all out there as we come out of hibernation with our first action painting of 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment