Monday, March 24, 2014

Tess And The Monster: WIP


Last week I killed a sketchbook, and I realized almost none of it has made it to our corner of the internet. 

I facilitate a life drawing session every couple of weeks at BAYArts where my pals take off their clothes and I draw them next to some nonsense in my sketchbook.  Here is one of those drawings. I'm hoping to find the time to get it colored sooner rather than later, and I promise I'll get it up here the moment I do.  

Another reason to break my needless radio silence is the Cleveland Scene has nominated me for best local illustrator this year, as well as nominating the Rust Belt Monster Collective best local painter.  It'd mean the world to us if you could take the time to vote for us here.  

Thanks SO MUCH! 

Your Pal, Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment