Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tim the Enchanter


This portrait is both WAY late and WAY early.  
After last week's Rust Belt post on birthdays I remembered I hadn't yet finished my portrait of Tim!  So here it is.  I have been inspired by Tim's work long before we started the RBMC.  Ever since seeing his work at Doctor Sketchy he was one of the reasons I came back every month, someone to marvel at and someone to push me to draw better!  He still does that weather he knows or not.  As one of the new Doctors at Doctor Sketchy Cleveland not only does he inspire but supplies a jungle gym for the rest of Cleveland to learn on.
He's an amazing guy with an amazing talent and a friend I wish everyone to have: honest, level headed and always there when you need him.

Happy WAY late and WAY early Birthday Tim!!

1 comment:

  1. Craig... This is beyond awesome.
    Thank you.

    (I too need to get working on these Rust Belt birthday portraits :) )

    ReplyDelete