Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Randy, Round 35: Never Ending Adventure Time


I haven't seen The Never Ending Story for more than a decade but I knew I wanted to crib the poster art for our Adventure Time challenge.  What I didn't expect just how apt of a title it was when I decided to use it as an excuse to level up my meager photoshop skillz. 

I used a lot of bad words finishing this.  A whole mess of bad words.  I probably leveled up my cursing skillz in the process. 

Expect more things looking like this to come from me in the near future.  I think the style suits me personally, as well as in the fabric of the group.  Also, I didn't spend easter weekend yelling at a computer screen for one drawing.  


1 comment:

  1. "Leveling up" is an understatement! This is awesome! The purple "color hold" on your line work perfectly compliments the warm yellows and reds.

    ReplyDelete