Friday, May 30, 2014

Down For The Count


Continuing the theme of posting things I entirely forgot about, here's a print I produced for the Creepshow event at Gallery 160. I've sported many a wrestling mask at drawing events around town, so I jump at any chance I have to draw some luchadores, which doesn't happen nearly enough. This was born out of a shot down concept for another project, and I'm a huge fan of garbage picking my sketchbook for stuff. 

Purple Variant


This is also the first time I produced a color variant of the print, which you'll see more from me in the future. Gives you folks an option, and allows me to be indecisive. They're both still available here, and probably would look cool in your house.

Original Recipe 

Your Pal, 

Randy Crider



No comments:

Post a Comment