Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ben's Free Comic Book Day Art Extravaganza

My Dr. Doom for the Mural. Modak by Craig Worrell and Silver Surfer by Erin Schechtman.

What an amazing time Free Comic Book Day was this year.  Not sure what changed, but there were next to no nerves going in.  The crowd was great and I got to meet a lot of really cool people.  Some from as far as London.  See, people from around the world come to Cleveland.  I thought I would post a collection of some of the art I did AT and FOR the event.  
Sketchcards for the event. Raphael, Hellboy, and Hulk
More sketch cards. Joker and Superman
Sketch at Free Comic Book Day: Michelangelo
Sketch at Free Comic Book Day: Pirate Joker and Batman
Sketch at Free Comic Book Day: Huntress
Sketch at Free Comic Book Day: Classic 1960's Batgirl
Sketch at Free Comic Book Day: Winter Soldier
Sketch at Free Comic Book Day: Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment