Friday, April 13, 2012

Wk14: The 3 faces of GaGa

My first thought with this week's topic would go with the easiest idea I could think of, a conglomeration of every major Madonna costume. It would have been good but seems like it has been done and if it hasn't it should be. Instead my mind went to kookiness from my childhood and beyond!


An oldie but a goodie, The Slim Goodbody.

Another from the 70's, 80's Mummenschanz (look it up!).

A look fit for the FUTURE! The Dr. Zoidberg without the shell, aka a Naked Zoidberg (sounds like creepy Urban Dictionary fodder).

As usual, pencil drawing, Photoshop color, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are all awesome. Best part is you can see you having fun with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!! You might have to switch careers to fashion design, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Naked Zoidberg" is my clear favorite, artistically and linguistically.

    ReplyDelete