Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sticky


Hey pals! Randy here, sorry I've been absent for the past couple of weeks, but I've been busy collecting dad experience points.  However, babies sleep a lot and I found the time to work up a new Rust Belt Monster Collective die cut sticker to celebrate our 3 day, 24" mural at Ingenuity Fest this weekend.  They measure 3x5" and come in three versions.  They only cost 2 bones or you can get all 3 for 5 bucks. Stick em on stuff to make it cooler, even babies. 

 I also reworked a version of our logo sticker which we give away for free at events. 


Yeah, these are maybe more colorful than what I do.  But I own an infant now, it's how I do.

We'll get these and all the other new RBMC merch up on our website after Ingenuity. Come visit, and get first dibs.   





No comments:

Post a Comment