Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tim, My 1st NON-TOPIC POST!


So, here at Rust Belt central, we have decided to start putting up some "Non-Topic" posts to spice up our weekly offerrings to the art gods. This drawing started its life at the first meeting of Cleveland's Drink & Draw Social Club (if you missed it, well that sucks for you ...it was pretty awesome), and when I scanned it I decided to photoshop some halftones in there for the hell of it , and maybe someday , if you're lucky (code really meaning: me not being lazy) I'll get a round to coloring this bad boy!

As always check back soon for more goodness, and future Drink and Draws

-Tim

4 comments:

  1. Boy is that ever Kevin Eastmany. Which means I love it.

    We gotta do a Jam at DND soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That's exactly what I was thinking too. Makes me want to pull out my early TMNT comics. Great work, Tim.

      Delete
  2. Love it! That gun looks just as dangerous for the thing getting shot as the shooter.

    ReplyDelete