Monday, January 16, 2012

Tim W1: Design your own Rust Belt MONSTER


Well, better late than never..right, technically it's Monday (barely) so I officially missed posting during our 1st week, the procrastination gods kicked my ass this week (I'm am their ever faithful servant...(I totally just figured out what I'm going to draw for this coming weeks' topic - design a deity)), Well, anyway, introduction info dump time: my name is Tim Switalski...I draw stuff, sometimes...sometimes I even get paid to do that, and I really love run-on sentences (the grammar police among you may have noticed by now).

If you want to see more of my stuff...just wait a week I'll be here...(better make that a week and a day...I'll work on that)

or go here:
timswit.deviantart.com (haven't updated this in a while but I'm gonna fix that soon)

or here:
timswitalski.blogspot.com  (I'm better with updating this one)

or for the sadists among you here is my outdated(MUST FIX SOON) portfolio site:

Okay, enough babbling, sleep now, more to come...later.


4 comments:

  1. Great work, Tim! My New Years resolution is to not be so afraid of large black areas. You do it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is incredible! I am blown away.

    ReplyDelete