Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mrs. Galactus


What does the omnipotent, planet eating entity known as Galactus fear more than The Watcher?..More than the FF? More than even The Ultimate Nullifier? That's right...Mrs. Galactus. When she's not making him hang ceiling fans and taking out the trash..this powerhouse persona of female power calls the shots. Planet eater? Bah, she says! BAH!! She finds the largest and most fertile planet (She has no need of a mail lackey to find her food source.) and one she begins to feed on it's energy all surrounding planets are sucked in by her consumption. She eats entire solar systems. Oh yeah. She's that badass. She shows who wears the pants...or skirts in this relationship. Tremble and fear Big G! Tremble and fear!!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I can't stop looking at the different colors dancing through the reflective part of her armor. What did you use? Marker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite from you so far. This is GREAT! The lighting on her hands is especially wonderful. Also love the movement in the explosion combinded with her absent expression. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I wanted to keep it old school and use a lot of pure colors. Nice and bright..and yes it was marker. My charity piece took longer than I had planned, so I didn't color this till...oh last night. So I wanted to work quick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors man, this is an awesome piece, I love the concept.

    ReplyDelete