Monday, February 20, 2012

The Crow


I've always loved crows...always. Then came this comic..The Crow, which eventually lead me to doing some background stuff on how the animal is viewed in other cultures...legends and religions. That being said I went on Mr. O'Barrs premise and envisioned the character as a instrument of vengeance. But alas..I ran short of time this week with finishing a commission..(Which can be viewed on my blog...end of shameless plug..starting Tuesday...okay now end of shameless plug.) So here's a sneak peek at my piece...I'm looking to experiment with a couple of things on this one..so for now you'll just have to be satisfied with a small clipping of it. How can I know when this happens, you ask? Subscribe to our blog here at RBMC. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment