Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 5: Algebreic!




Whew.. What a week! I was really looking forward to drawing something silly for once - thank goodness for the RBMC! I'll take any excuse to do some fan-art.

This is Marceline the Vampire Queen from what is hands down the best cartoon on televison right now - Adventure Time. If you haven't seen it by now you are really missing out on some great animation, smart, wakadoo writing, and all around awesomeness headed by genius nice-guy Pendalton Ward. The show follows main characters Finn and Jake on their various adventures through the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo.

Marceline is a 1,000 year old vampire who sometimes yucks it up with Finn, Jake and the gang on their various adventures. Unlike traditional vampires, she only drinks the red out of objects. She is moody, mischievous, and an all-around rock star... And I LOVE her.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Love this show! I nearly did Jake but he's too much of a main character. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I knew you would be a fan! I saw your Flapjack and I was like, "Oh man... I am totally doing Adventure time." GREAT Shows

      Delete
  2. So, Cartoon Network needs to totally hire you to illustrate some "Adventure Time" stories because, this is excellent!

    ReplyDelete