Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 5: Simpsons Bullies

I love the Simpsons. More than any parent, teacher, or book, the Simpsons shaped who I am today.  
Which I'm sure my mother loves.  So when the chance to draw some secondary characters came up, I couldn't get my head out of Springfield.

I've also been doing show flyers for the past few years, and I can't get my head out of there either, so it's probably best to look at this while listening to Kyuss

Check out the process here, and go spend some cash on a print here, if you want to help me build my Simpsons action figure collection. 

5 comments:

  1. Hands down this my favorite thing from you so far, granted, I may be biased (I LOVE The Simpsons...and Kyuss too), but I think that this is just an awesome piece of art, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think I may need this on a shirt. NEED I TELLS YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the park on this one, dude. Were these digital inks? All I can say is, Faantastico!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tim. My favorite from you so far. And such a nice cohesive feel with the colors and the background. One day I will have to teach myself to do that. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! This is awesome. Love the patterns in the background and the overall color scheme.

    ReplyDelete