Monday, February 13, 2012

Tim, W5: Son of the Bat!


"Holy crowbar, Batman!" Yes, Robin is the obvious choice for the week 5 "Supporting Character" topic, I just really felt like drawing him...well I felt like drawing the new(ish) psychotic Robin, Damian Wayne, Bruce Wayne's bastard son with villain-ess  Talia al Ghul, who was raised to kill by his mommy's  League of Assassins (I read a lot of comics). Even though he has the Joker "on the ropes" (or "in the ropes" if you prefer), Damian, may soon learn that the "Clown Prince of Crime" is no pushover!

And for more crowbar wielding goodness, hop on over to my personal blog timswitalski.blogspot.com to check out the ink work on this bad-bat-boy wonder (and while you're there feel free to peruse some of my other delectable doodles).

To see a BIGGER image check it out here timswit.deviantart.com

4 comments:

  1. Fine work, love the "shoe on the other foot"-ness, Death in the Family going on here. Somehow you made Robin cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you are just constantly amazing me. I want to be Tim when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete