Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tim W4: 1980's "Cartoon-gasim"

Well, better late than never, right?...guys..heh...o'boy, anywho, on to the art (almost).

I couldn't pick just one cartoon character from my childhood to draw (I loved soooo many) so I drew as many as I could in the "time allowed" (yes, the irony of that statement is not lost on me). This piece started as a drawing in my sketchbook, then scanned, and colored in photoshop. 

If you want to see the ink drawings, and uncolored computer art check it out here on my personal blog timswitalski.blogspot.com, I'll wait for you to get back.....

hmmm-hmmm-hum-hummming (waiting noises continue)....


ah good you're back, that was cool right? I thought so too. Now on to the Art (I know, I know, what you're really here for right). Enjoy!



Hey, you, yeah I'm talking to you. You should go here to check out this drawing in all of its super-sized glory: timswit.deviantart.com

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it...I knew you'd show. Well worth the wait, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. Pixel link is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy frijoles! Every week you make me say Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete