Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 4: Ba-Dum Dum!



I don't know about you, but Levar Burton had a huge impact on my childhood. Reading Rainbow was - and is - a GREAT show. It brought a love of books to millions of kids, including me, and to this day remains one of the most solid children programs out there. I can still recite every word of that theme song by heart. The shape of books may be changing but Levar's message is still just as essential as it was in the nineties: Books are MAGICAL so keep READING. ...But you don't have to take my word for it!


By the way, my illustration this week is just a super quick photoshop sketch because....

THIS Friday! See you there!

2 comments:

  1. HA Reading Rainbow! Wouldn't have thought about that show for this but great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the immediacy in this sketch, it almost looks like it is moving!

    ReplyDelete